Sunday, February 27, 2011

First Post

So here goes my first post in the blogging realm. I am mostly doing this just to test what everything looks like and to mess around with different features. It is extremely exciting to start my own blog. I never realized how much work and thought went into getting a blog started. Luckily I am getting help from some great people!

Becca at Jumping Jax Designs is going to help in the designing of my blog. Unfortunately her next opening is not until April 25th! Who knew that scheduling blog design was like trying to find daycare and that you had to get something lined up before you even started trying to conceive? So I ask that you be patient with the layout until the day of my makeover! I highly recommend that if you are in need of a new blog design you check her out at http://www.jumpingjaxdesigns.com/blog/ as so far she has been wonderful and her pricing is very reasonable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment